I've released a new version of my Minecraft Player/World Editor MCPlayerEdit v0.16. This release features the following modifications and additions:
- Update for Minecraft Beta 1.6
- Added trapdoor inveotory item.
- Added map inventory item.
- Added dead desert shrub (unsafe) inventory item. Can only be placed on sand blocks.
- Added dead grass shrub (unsafe) inventory item. Can only be placed on grass blocks.
- Added locked chests (automatically disappear when placed after random time).
- Fishing rods can no longer be stacked in safe mode.
- Added the 'loseme' command. It clears the inventory and transports the player in a random direction for a given distance. The objective is to find your way back.
- Added the 'restore' command which restores the last (automatic) created backup of the player data.
- Improved the startup message.
- Allow for multiple commands on a single line, separated by a semi-colon. Example: > load World1; give 1 diamond pickaxe; save; quit
It does not seem possible to add Tall Grass to the inventory, even as an unsafe item. :(
You can get the new version Here.