MCPlayerEdit v0.20 released
Monday, September 12th, 2011
I've released a new version of my Minecraft Player/World Editor MCPlayerEdit v0.20. This release brings MCPlayerEdit up to date for the upcoming Minecraft Beta v1.8, The following features and modifications have been added:
- Change player food (including god-mode)..
- Switch between Creative and Survival.
- Added Pine leaves, Birch leaves
- Added (Double) Brick Slab, (Double) Stone Brick Slab, Stone With Silverfish, Stonebrick, Mossy Stonebrick (buggy), Cracked Stonebrick (buggy), Brick Stairs, Stone Brick Stairs
- Added Huge Brown Mushroom (buggy), Huge Red Mushroom (buggy)
- Added Iron Bars, Glass Pane, Vines, Fence Gate
- Added Melon, Pumpkin Stem, Melon Stem, Melon Slice, Pumpkin Seeds, Melon Seeds, Raw Beef, Steak, Raw Chicken, Cooked Chicken, Rotten Flesh
- Added Ender Pearl
You can get the new version Here.