Ansible-cmdb v1.6: Support for dynamic inventories (and more)
Saturday, October 3rd, 2015
I’ve just released ansible-cmdb v1.6. This is a feature release, including the following changes:
- The -i switch now supports reading dynamic inventory scripts.
- host_vars directory now supported (by Malcolm Mallardi)
- Support for multiple inventory sources as per Ansible’s documentation.
- Improved error handling prevents ansible-cmdb from stopping if it encounters non-critical errors (malformed host definitions, etc).
- Improved error reporting.
- html_fancy template column headers are now visually identifiable as being sortable.
Get the new release from the Github released page.