Ansible-cmdb v1.8: Bugfixes and new columns
Saturday, December 5th, 2015
I’ve just released ansible-cmdb v1.9. Ansible-cmdb takes the output of Ansible’s fact gathering and converts it into a static HTML overview page containing system configuration information. It supports multiple templates and extending information gathered by Ansible with custom data.
This is a feature and bugfix release, including the following changes:
- Always output UTF-8.
- Added the ‘json’ template, which dumps the entire inventory including variables and groups in JSON format.
- Included a manual page in the packages.
- The -t/–template switch can now point to an actual filename, and no longer requires the .tpl extension to be stripped.
- html_fancy: Fixed a bug where the search field was not properly focussed.
- html_fancy: Use vcpus for cores + hyperthreading count (Rowin Andruscavage)
- html_fancy: New cpu, memory, swap columns and improved sorting (Rowin Andruscavage)
- html_fancy: Show a hosts groups in the detailed view
- html_fancy: Move and disable/enable some default columns.
- html_fancy: Network overview table for host details.
Here’s a screenshot showing some of the new columns:
Get the new release from the Github releases page.