Ansible-cmdb v1.11: Generate a host overview of Ansible facts.
Tuesday, January 12th, 2016
I've just released ansible-cmdb v1.11. Ansible-cmdb takes the output of Ansible's fact gathering and converts it into a static HTML overview page containing system configuration information. It supports multiple templates and extending information gathered by Ansible with custom data.
This release includes the following bugfixes and feature improvements:
- Source package improvements in man page handling (Alex Barton)
- html_fancy template now supports OpenBSD facts.
- html_fancy template now supports Windows (2008) facts.
- html_fancy template now shows a link icon instead of a star for the search box URL.
- Improved error reporting and debugging mode (-d).
Get the new release from the Github releases page.