Ansible-cmdb v1.12: Generate a host overview of Ansible facts.
Monday, February 15th, 2016
I've just released ansible-cmdb v1.12. Ansible-cmdb takes the output of Ansible's fact gathering and converts it into a static HTML overview page containing system configuration information. It supports multiple templates and extending information gathered by Ansible with custom data.
This release includes the following bugfixes and feature improvements:
- Bugfix: Don't parse hidden files in fact output dirs.
- Bugfix: Various fixes in html_fancy template that prevent output from being generated if certain facts are missing.
- Bugfix: Improved error handling to prevent ansible-cmdb from stopping on a single invalid host.
- Improved error reporting
- Ansible local facts (from /etc/ansible/facts.d on hosts) is now shown in the Host details overview.
- Support undocumented extended YAML vars in hosts files.
- txt_table: Show MemFree and MemUsed columns. (by Kurt Davis)
- txt_table: Properly align table columns if the values are less wide than the title.
As always, packages are available for Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, Centos and other systems. Get the new release from the Github releases page.