Ansible-cmdb v1.14: Generate a host overview of Ansible facts.
Tuesday, April 26th, 2016
I've just released ansible-cmdb v1.14. Ansible-cmdb takes the output of Ansible's fact gathering and converts it into a static HTML overview page containing system configuration information. It supports multiple templates and extending information gathered by Ansible with custom data.
This release includes the following bugfixes and feature improvements:
- Look for ansible.cfg and use hostfile setting.
- html_fancy: Properly sort vcpu and ram columns.
- html_fancy: Remember which columns the user has toggled.
- html_fancy: display groups and hostvars even if no host information was collected.
- html_fancy: support for facter and custom facts.
- html_fancy: Hide sections if there are no items for it.
- html_fancy: Improvements in the rendering of custom variables.
- Apply Dynamic Inventory vars to all hostnames in the group.
- Many minor bugfixes.
As always, packages are available for Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, Centos and other systems. Get the new release from the Github releases page.