Ansible-cmdb v1.19: Generate a host overview of Ansible facts.
Monday, January 9th, 2017
I've just released ansible-cmdb v1.19. Ansible-cmdb takes the output of Ansible's fact gathering and converts it into a static HTML overview page containing system configuration information. It supports multiple templates (fancy html, txt, markdown, json and sql) and extending information gathered by Ansible with custom data.
This release includes the following bugfixes;:
- Always show stack trace on error and include class name.
- Exit with proper exit codes.
- Exclude certain file extensions from consideration as inventories.
- Improved error reporting and lookups of templates.
- Improved error reporting when specifying inventories.
As always, packages are available for Debian, Ubuntu, Redhat, Centos and other systems. Get the new release from the Github releases page.